Terms & conditions
In order to participate in Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions you must be over 18 years old and be able to form a legally binding contract. If you do not qualify under these Terms and Conditions please do not participate in Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions. We reserve the right to refuse your participation in Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions if we find that you are participating in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
When creating or bidding on auctions on Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions the registered user is entering into a legally binding contract.
Bidding, Buying and Withdrawal
1. You must have paypal this it to protect the buyer and the seller incase there our any problems with the bird or items brought on Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions.
2. You must complete all sections of the auction bidding page and clearly set out the bid that you wish to place.
3. All bids entered on the web site will be considered full and final and may not be cancelled.
4. If your bid is successful, you have entered into a contract with the vendor and any further dealings are between you and the vendor. If there are any discrepancies with regard to payment, it is not for Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions to resolve. The buyer will be supplied with the vendor's contact details and be asked to explain the situation. Likewise, the vendor will be supplied with the buyer's contact details.
5. You may submit further higher bids once you have entered an initial bid.
6. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to withdraw items from our site and/or to substitute alternative items and to increase the number of items available in each Lot and/or amend the descriptions at any time.
7. If entrants submit identical bids the lot will be awarded to the bid that we receive first.
8. Bids will not be accepted unless they are higher than the current highest bid.
9. To be the winning bid in an Auction, the bid must be the highest bid .
10. If there is a dispute between you and another bidder,Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute.
11. It is the responsibility of the vendor to make sure all paperwork is sent to the buyer. In the event that the buyer does not receive the correct paperwork then they must correspond with the vendor (not Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions ) to arrive at a satisfactory outcome.
Fees and Proceeds of Sale
1. No fees to be payed to Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions . This Auction site is free.
2. Unless otherwise agreed payment for winning bids must be made by paypal to the seller.
3. All on-line payments are made by a secured payment server PayPal. No card details will be kept on record or stored in any way.
Shipping and Transport
1. Sorting out transport is between the buyer and the seller, Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions will take no responsibility.
2. Thier is a messaging system on here and a e-mail function, so that buyer and seller can contact one another to sort out transport.
Warranty and Liability
1. We make no warranty concerning the quality, availability or fitness for purpose of any items listed or shown on our auction site.
2. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect losses incurred or suffered by you arising directly or indirectly from your participation in the Uk Pigeon Racing Auctions site howsoever arising (including negligence).
1. We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice and by participating in the auction subsequent to any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes.